Sunflower Sun Muesli
Enjoy a balanced healthy diet with fresh raw foods. This Sun Muesli is just another great idea from our fine range of healthy recipes, combining all natural foods, including fresh sprouts, nuts and fruit.
1 cup sprouted sunflower sprouts
½ cups rolled oats
2 tbsp honey
¼ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup dried prunes
Machine set up:
• First place the Living Juicer Mincing Strainer into the drum and onto the screw. Attach the drum cap onto the end of the drum by turning it counter clockwise until you feel it sits firmly. Then screw the Mincing Nozzle onto the drum cap turning it counter clockwise onto notch 2.
• Place a big bowl under the machines Pulp Discharge Outlet in order to catch the paste.
• Always be sure to start the machine before you enter anything into the Guide and keep the machine running until finished.
• let the nashis, dried prunes and sunflower sprouts run through the guide alternating until you have a smooth paste
• then add ½ cup warm water to the honey and mix the honey-water into the oats
• now mix the fruit mixture and the sunflower kernels with the soaked oats and stir
Preparation time: 10 min
Yields: 2 serves
Tip: Add fresh summer berries for some colour!
Tip: Use the Biochef Food Dehydrator to dry your own fruit