Why should I use a Vibration Machine?
Vibration machines are becoming a popular new form of technology used in different locations. Whole Body Vibration is very safe and oscillating technology is FDA approved and considered as the safest.
Using a vibration machine can have rewarding results to our health nevertheless, it is important to understand it may not be suitable for everyone. From hospitals to physical therapy clinics and rehabilitation facilities, vibration machines can be used by the elderly, athletes, someone undergoing rehabilitation, or just the average person looking to become fitter.
Who can exercise with a Vibration Machine?
Vibration platform training is a great idea for everybody because this exercise is easy on your joints and bones. Research has been done which indicates the following kind of people best benefit from Whole Body Vibration Technology:
- Athletes- improve muscle function, joint and ligament stabilization
- Post-Natal-for strengthening and toning around the abdomen and pelvic floor
- People with lower back pains
- The Elderly- aids bone density, blood circulation, muscle stimulation, and balance
Vibration Platforms have some contraindications
Vitality 4 Life would recommend consulting a doctor before undertaking any new fitness regime. If you have the following health conditions, you should not use vibration machines:
- Fresh wounds or recent surgery
- Acute hernia, discopathy, spondylolysis
- Severe diabetics neuropathy
- Recent infections
- Severe migraine
- Acute deep vein thrombosis
- Cardio-vascular disease
- Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Recently fitted metal pins or plates
- Cancer or Tumours
- Known neurological conditions
- Hip and knee replacements
- Joint Implants
- Pulmonary embolism
- Known retinal conditions
If you still have doubts, or if you have any questions about our vibration machines we are here to help! Don't hesitate to give us a call on +44 844 800 0831 , email us or use our online-chat facilities.